ParodyRangersTheMovie 1-1 ParodyRangersTheMovie 1-1

Awesome

Awesome. Super Freakin' Power Rangers Awesome. Only bad side, not enough Pinky. But still it's so awesome. Can't wait for other 3 parts.

MouthSinging MouthSinging

Sweet

Very cool. Great animation great songs. Be proud dude. Be proud.

The Awesome Scrolls The Awesome Scrolls

Nicely Done

Sweet as always mate!

Too-Demonsional responds:

Sweet like cherry pie.

Kurt Angle's Steps to TNA Kurt Angle's Steps to TNA

Good as always

Funny stuff! Still waiting for that Rey one though.

Where's Edgey? Where's Edgey?

Very good.

Very good reason why Edgeworth is not in Apollo Justice. And good use of characters. Pearl having the deep voice. The comic-y quirkiness as you put are very funny. That end face of Edgeworth is just classic! Very good animating to go with the song. Go Family Guy for the song!

Tank_SM.Gif Collab Tank_SM.Gif Collab

Not that good

Sorry, but it wasn't good. Organclock's was probally the best as it the entire thing was good. Clicking on the Artists button at the beginning just replays the intro to it. Some of the contributers need to learn to make better animations as some, no probally ALL of them were terrible. Like what Nicholas-Deary said. Learn how to do better animation. And when you've gotten better, make another collab.

Sprite Survivor - 8 (P1) Sprite Survivor - 8 (P1)

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Awesome. Just awesome.

Hell-Fire responds:

Thanks a lot mate :P

Sprite Survivor - 8 (P2) Sprite Survivor - 8 (P2)

Amazing as always

Amazing as always. Who to vote. Well, It's a tough vote for me to pick because all four are great. I like Bub too much to vote him. And Shadow is uber cool. I vote Link. He didn't actually do much today. And if that keeps happening he won't be able to save. It was tough to pick between Celes and Link but Celes did some sweet battling. Link was pretty cool but Celes was better.

Hell-Fire responds:

Link

Awesome. Thanks for the vote, and glad to see you at the forums, cheers.

Chibi Wrestlers: Wooo! Chibi Wrestlers: Wooo!

Great as always

Yes hiatus is very much used. Say Rey Mysterio (Returns Summerslam), Triple H (Returns Summerslam) and more. This is great as always but we need a Rey Mysterio one!

Transformers: DC Trailer Transformers: DC Trailer

Well Done!

Well done dude. I wasn't sure how'd it come out. But it looks great. We'll talk more on the script. ;)